Would you like to see your kids managing their emotions, resolving conflict on their own, and enjoying each other more?
In this workshop, parents will:
- Discover the 2 main reasons siblings fight
- Learn 4 things parents commonly do that exacerbate sibling rivalry and what to do instead
- Experience the difference between traditional methods of discipline and Positive Discipline when it comes to managing sibling conflict
- Gain practical tools you can teach your kids so they can solve their own conflicts
- Get help solving real-life sibling conflict problems
November 29 and December 6, 2017 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm Pacific Time. BONUS Q&A (via phone) Dec. 4 at 12:00 noon.
Piedmont Center for the Arts, 801 Magnolia Avenue, East Wing (entrance on Bonita, across the street from the tennis courts), Piedmont, CA
Marcilie Smith Boyle and Lisa Fuller, both Certified Positive Discipline Trainers