Would you like to see your kids managing their emotions, resolving conflict on their own, and enjoying each other more?
In this workshop, parents will:
- Discover the 2 main reasons siblings fight
- Learn 4 things parents commonly do that exacerbate sibling rivalry and what to do instead
- Experience the difference between traditional methods of discipline and Positive Discipline when it comes to managing sibling conflict
- Gain practical tools you can teach your kids so they can solve their own conflicts
- Get help solving real-life sibling conflict problems
When: Live classes May 3 & 10, 2016 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Plus a Bonus Q&A via phone on Friday, May 6 at noon.
Where: Redwood Day School, 3245 Sheffield Ave, Oakland, CA in the Dimond Neighborhood of Oakland
Cost: Early Bird (register by April 19) $105/person; $95/2nd caregiver.
After April 19: $115/person; $105/2nd caregiver