Would you like to see your kids managing their emotions, resolving conflict on their own, and enjoying each other more?
In this workshop, parents will:
- Discover the 2 main reasons siblings fight
- Learn 4 things parents commonly do that exacerbate sibling rivalry and what to do instead
- Experience the difference between traditional methods of discipline and Positive Discipline when it comes to managing sibling conflict
- Learn when to ignore, coach from the sidelines, or step in firmly during sibling squabbles
- Gain practical tools you can teach your kids so they can solve their own conflicts
- Get help solving real-life sibling conflict problems
In the comfort of your own home or office via Video Conference. See below for details.
Depends on enrollment
Wondering how the on-line class works? FAQ’s are below.
How will the interactive, on-line class work?
We will be using Zoom video conferencing which is exceptionally easy to use. You will be given a URL link upon registration which will take you to the virtual classroom at the time of the event. You will see the facilitator on video and will be able to see her computer screen, too. You will have the option of being seen as a participant, or not.
What are the system requirements?
Just about anything MOST people will be using, will work. Chromebooks will NOT be able to work with Zoom, I’m sorry! As long as the computer or smart phone was purchased within the last 15 years (some even longer) you will have no issue. You may also dial in using your phone, with or without camera. For more specific system requirements follow this link.
Can I participate using a mobile device?
Yes. You can use your smart phone with or without video. You can also just dial in with a regular phone for audio only (although I recommend having the ability to see the video, as well as hear the audio.)
Does my computer or phone need a camera to participate?
No. While I hope that most people will participate choose to be seen (because it’s more like a real classroom that way), you do not need to have a camera and even if you do, you can choose not to use it.
I live outside the United States. Can I participate?