6 Obstacles to Peaceful, Positive Parenting (and how to get around them)
A FREE PARENTING WITH POSITIVE DISCIPLINE INTRODUCTORY TELECLASS
Sign up to be notified when the next Peaceful, Positive Parenting free class
I noticed these six obstacles after observing patterns in the parents I work with and also in myself. Some of the obstacles are obvious, and some are not. What’s more, the obvious ones tend to be easy to see, but hard to get around.
Join this free Teleclass based on my coaching experience with hundreds of parents and Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen to learn what they are, and some simple tips to get around them. You’ll learn:
- The 6 most common obstacles that get in the way of peaceful, positive parenting
- The #1 perspective shift that can make all the difference
- Two simple, effective parenting tools that are easy to implement and improve respectful communication and cooperation right away
- My favorite phrase to invite rather than demand cooperation
- The most important thing you can do right now, to help you raise respectful, resourceful, and self-disciplined kids.
All registrants will receive a printable tip sheet summarizing key points from the teleclass.
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions in a live Q&A. Join us!
“Thanks so much for offering this free tele class on positive parenting! It was well structured, delivered effectively and just the right amount of info and action items. I got several take-aways that I can implement right away with my son. Thank you!”
— Helen Bouras, Mother of 2 children
Sign up here (all registrants will have access to the recording):
Marcilie Smith Boyle, MBA, CPCC, CPDT helps busy parents and professionals find more peace, purpose, and joy in parenting. A Certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educator and Leadership Coach, she leverages her previous sixteen-year consulting and marketing career to ensure her clients get a return on their coaching investment. She earned her MBA from Harvard Business School, BA from Dartmouth, and CPCC from The Coaches Training Institute. She loves living in Oakland with her husband and three wonderful school-aged children.