To Become an affiliate for Positive Discipline Roots (by doing it yourself rather than having me do it for you):
- Read and follow the instructions below carefully. If you do, it should be very easy.
- Sign yourself up here: https://www.e-junkie.com/affiliates/?cl=339622&ev=63af57ba69 and then follow the instructions below. NOTE: I am using E-Junkie to manage my Roots registration process and affiliate program.
- If you are not already logged into E-junkie, this will take you to E-junkie’s login/registration page where you can:
- Log into your existing E-junkie account;…OR…
- Register for a new account if you don’t have one.
- Click the Affiliate Admin button on the top of the next screen
- If you registered a new account, click Edit Profile:
- Type the PayPal Email where you want to receive commission payments;
- Type Your Name or Business Name;
- Provide other optional information;
- Click Apply to save changes.
- The Affiliate Programs menu lists the affiliate programs you have joined; if not already selected, choose “Marcilie Smith Boyle’s Working Parenting” from the “Your Affiliate Programs” dropdown menu.
- This will display some information and tools for the selected program:
- View Earnings Report – Displays a list of sales resulting from your referrals and any commissions earned on those sales;
- More Information – Links to a page I have provided with further details, instructions, etc. for my affiliates;
- Contact Merchant – Links to a contact form you can use to send a message to Marcilie (of course you already have my email so you don’t need this.)
- Product-Specific Hop Link:
- Choose “Positive Discipline Roots” from the dropdown menu.
- You will then see a window with some code.
- The code provided in this window is the full HTML code that creates a clickable link when pasted directly into the raw source code of a Web page. You do not need the full HTML code for our purposes . . .
- Since I’m asking you to place a link in email, which does not allow you to paste HTML, you will need to extract the link URL out of the code you obtain from Affiliate Admin.
- If the HTML code for your Affiliate link looks like this:
<a href="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=XXXXXX&c=ib&aff=YYYYYY" target="ejejcsingle">Click here to view more details</a>…then the URL portion of that (which you can provide to TinyURL.com or paste into a plain-text email or a browser address bar) would be just the red part from above:
YYYYYY parts in these examples would, of course, be different for you, and unique to your own particular codes/URLs.
Note that the URL does not include the
target="ejejcsingle" from the full link code.
Once you’ve got your unique affiliate hop link (which will look something like this: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=XXXXXX&c=ib&aff=YYYYYY), go back to the Roots Affiliate Info Page to begin customizing the email you will send to your list.