Rewards, Punishments, and Problem Solving at Potrero Hill
Tuesdays, April 28, May 5 & May 12, 2015
Potrero Hill Public Library at 1616 20th St, San Francisco, CA 94107
What do you do when your child keeps having the same behavior challenge, over and over again, and your regular methods aren’t working?
In this 3-night fun and experiential class based on Jane Nelsen’s “Positive Discipline” and Ross Greene’s Collaborative Problem Solving Process, you’ll learn:
- the difference between helpful and hurtful consequences
- how extrinsic behavior motivators like rewards and punishments can end up teaching lessons you didn’t intend
- alternatives that both work and build connection
- a remarkably effective method for solving behavior challenges collaboratively with your child.
- 3 specific ways to help your kids build resilience and problem solving skills.
Past participants say:
“I had a break-through with my kids after the class!”
“This class literally changed my relationship with my child.”
“Some of the best money I’ve ever spent.”